It’s no secret that trying to maintain a home, work, and spend quality time with your child is a tough load to balance. There are times when you feel like part of the triad is seriously falling behind. It’s especially tough for us parents when we feel that we haven’t spent enough time with our little ones. Believe it or not, there are some productive things we can do around the house with our kiddos.
- Ways to Engage Your Baby's Brain
- Constipation Tips That WIll Help Your Child
- Keeping Your House Safe for Your Baby
- Five Signs You're a Parent
- What Every Mom Wishes She Could Tell People Before They Visit Her Newborn
- 4 Things You Should Avoid Saying to a Stay-at-Home Mom
- How to Prepare for Twins
- What to do When You Have a Biter
- How to Tell When Your Toddler id Done With Naps
- Helping Toddlers Put Themselves to Sleep
We’re human. We’ve all done it. We have all thought to ourselves that some parent, somewhere is raising their child all wrong. It’s very easy to “mom-shame” other parenting methods. The hard part? Understanding them.
As parents, whether mom or dad, we need to stick together and kick mom-shaming to the curb! Check out these few reasons why: