It’s no secret that trying to maintain a home, work, and spend quality time with your child is a tough load to balance. There are times when you feel like part of the triad is seriously falling behind. It’s especially tough for us parents when we feel that we haven’t spent enough time with our little ones. Believe it or not, there are some productive things we can do around the house with our kiddos.
- How to Stop Electronics from Stealing Your Family Time
- Alternatives to Spanking Your Child
- Curing Your Inner Pack Rat
- Raising a Bookworm
- Can You Afford to Stay Home After Having a Baby?
- Teaching Your Child to Like Fruits and Vegetables
- Making Sure Your Baby Doesn't Suffer from Name Shame
- Welcome to the World of Rashes
- Bye-Bye Maternity Leave, Hello Double Duty
- How to Help Your Shy Child
We’re human. We’ve all done it. We have all thought to ourselves that some parent, somewhere is raising their child all wrong. It’s very easy to “mom-shame” other parenting methods. The hard part? Understanding them.
As parents, whether mom or dad, we need to stick together and kick mom-shaming to the curb! Check out these few reasons why: